How did Fireball come into existence? Several theories exist, but the most popular one involves convergence.
It began when some of the brightest minds from the best agencies came together to form a new kind of marketing, advertising and interactive company. One that offers stellar creative without the astronomical fees.
One that’s free of bureaucratic layers so that turn-around occurs at the speed of light.
The combination of these elements, our researchers noted, dramatically impacted clients everywhere. They termed this powerful force Fireball.
- Marketing: corporate identity, packaging, sales development programs, television, radio
- Interactive: websites, presentations, email, landing pages, powerpoint, videos
- Web Development
- Social Messaging
- Lead Generation
Our team has services a wide variety of accounts:
- Alpha Beta
- American Airlines
- CBS Records
- Century 21
- Del Taco
- Farmer John
- Golden Corral
- Instanet Solutions
- Orion Television Entertainment
- Polygram Television
- Proxio, Inc.
- San Diego Zoo
- Sheraton Hotels
- Warner Bros.
- Tornado Development
- Twenty First Century Fox
Why Work with Fireball
- We offer an outstanding value proposition. We create top level marketing communication programs at a fraction of the cost since we work remotely.
- We are absolutely up-to-date on all aspects of communications, including online, digital, traditional and lead generation.
- Our team has worked on some of the biggest brands in America, including Comcast, Verizon, Century 21, Buick, Starwood Hotels, Proxio, Futurekids, Mattel, GE, Siemens and many others.
- We’re nimble and fast, and don’t believe in billing surprises.